[Sticky] How to Feed WiganPI VRS from your Virtual Radar Server
If you are a user of Virtual Radar Server ( http://www.virtualradarserver.co.uk/ ) below is the simple process to share your traffic with our own free vrs server:
- Go to “Tools -> Options” and add a merged feed that contains all of your receivers (if you don’t already have one). If you have only one receiver, you can ignore this step.
- Click on “Rebroadcast Servers” and click the green “+” symbol to add a rebroadcast server
- For “Name” enter something descriptive like “WiganPI Radar”
- For “Receiver” Choose your merged feed created in Step 1, or the name of your receiver. It may just be “receiver”.
- For “Format” Choose “basestation” or "basestation+mlat"
- Check the “Push Feed” box
- For “Address” enter “radar.wiganpi.co.uk” (without quotes)
- Port – Set to 41000
- Passphrase – leave blank
- Max Message Age – leave at 3 seconds
- Send keep-alive packets – do not check
- Idle timeout – 900 seconds recommended
Below is a screenshot of how it should look when finished. Just click “OK” and you’re done. Check the global radar page for your traffic!
I've been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any
interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content
as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
Thread updated: we now upload to modesmixer2 and in basestation format